Associate, Operations Support - System & Method
Job ID: 002029 The Role:
- To coordinate, plan & perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities
for system enhancement, new products launch or production fault fixes
according to milestone for supporting system.
- To attend to enquiries from branch offices, fellow colleagues within or from
- To evaluate and initiate proposed enhancement to business processes arising from new/revised product(s) requirement and/or processes changes in minimizing impact to end user.
- To attend product, system and/or regulatory meeting with requirement analysis, solutioning & submission for on time implementation.
- To extract data in supporting report & statistical analysis.
- To assist in preparing MIS report.
- To assist in preparing yearly departmental budget and budget variances.
- To perform internal quality audit on admin system / compliance to section SOP
- To provide training for system suppurt team with updated guides, manual &
- To monitor system defects for resolution / closure
- To participate in projects under department, divisional, Company and/or Regional
- To provide automation tool (eg:QTP) supports for production issue, test cases creation and/or project request.
- To perform maintenance of table set up for new product, revision of existing product features, system enhancements and existing Business As Usual (BAU) table.
Job Requirements The Person:
- Tertiary education, preferably in Business Studies /Science / Mathematics / Computer Science
- Professional qualification in insurance e.g.. FLMI, ALHC or equivalent with minimum of 1 year relevant working experience
- Minimum 1 year in Life/General insurance industry
- Experience in system development & project management
- Experience in insurance new product SDLC
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills, problem solving skills
- Right attitude for work
- Ability to produce high quality work under pressure
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Information Gathering & Analysis