Associate Manager Central Co-ordination
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Daily Calendar management of Head TM NCB
- Maintaining emails trackers for Head, TM NCB (follow-up actions), to track the status of assignment assigned from time to time.
- Organise travel itineraries including meeting coordination, booking flights and transfers, hotel booking, handling visas applications and other logistic.
- Use SCB systems - Travel & Expense, e-Procurement, RMS, Employee Portal, ITSC one stop shop for recording relevant requests.
- Records management - filings / emails house-keeping /contact details are up to date and secured.
- Coordinate monthly Team meeting and recording minutes for the meeting chaired by Head, TM-CB
- MIS/Dashboards- based on the requirement
- Maintain and update Organization chart
- Maintain and update Head, TM NCB Delegation Authority Form as and when required.
- Active participation in all staff engagement activities organised by the team members and able to assist in coordinating activities to make a success event.
- Track expense reports & budgetary requirements
- Examine all T&E claims submitted for Head, TM NCB 's approval and record observations, if any
- Produces information by collecting, transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
People and talent
- Active participation in the FCSU initiatives including Zest & other activities.
- Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm.
- Imbibe inter-personal skills developed through interaction with internal or external stakeholders
- Internal business heads and FCSU teams.
- FCC Controls representatives in group and country.
- Reach out to departments within SCB (risk/compliance/MIS/Technology etc) as relevant.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in FCSU,
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant preferably supporting a global team or within a global organization
- Understands Operational risks and controls
- Experience in team management and MIS preparation
- Actively and consistently seeks relevant information to equip team members
- Facilitate collaboration, networking, and alignment within & across teams
- Ability to deepen relationships with stakeholders through active consultation
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .