- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 18 Feb 18
Associate Director, Compliance Monitoring and Review (Malaysia based)
Our client is a global leader in banking and financial services providing a full-fledged of products across all banking businesses. They are looking for a specialist in compliance and monitoring for banking operations processes.
• Implement the Group Compliance Review strategies and agenda.
• Formulate a relevant and inclusive Country Compliance Review schedule on an annual basis - to provide 2nd line of defence oversight of the businesses and to meet and discharge the Compliance function assurance obligations and responsibilities.
• Deliver the planned Compliance Reviews effectively and timely.
• Execute the Compliance Reviews - such as issuance of term of reference, conducting of fieldwork, and drafting of findings and reports.
• Must have a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / Business/ Finance
• Sound knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory matters; preferably with at least 6 years of relevant banking, compliance and audit-related experiences.
• Strong Leadership, Strategic Thinking and Analytical capabilities, and Communication skills.
• An inquisitive approach to practices, procedures and specific transactions.
• Ability to influence and work collaboratively with colleagues across Compliance (i.e. Business, Regional and Country), Operational Risk, Group Internal Audit, and other respective Business and Group Functions, and including problem solving.
EA Reg. No. R1108657
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D