Assitant Vice President, e-Payments
Looking for a motivated and energetic product analyst to assist the Payments team in recommending the best products and launch strategies to further driving acquisition & usage. The Product Analyst responsibilities include working closely with different departments within the Bank, analyzing payments product data to make product recommendations or enhancements required with Product team, compiling of product & marketing data that'll need to be analyzed to provide a better recommendation of product approach.
Product Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the payments product and compare them against industry trends
- Develop an understanding of payments products to meet the Bank's current and future needs
- Provide assistance with product and rating reviews
- Assist in development and oversight on all payments product projects
- Analyst metrics to continually improve payments products
- Assist the Bank in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth
- Bacherlor's Degree of related field in Business, Economics, etc.
- Previous product analysis or data analyst experience
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office suites
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company's vision
- Excellent time management skills