Assistant Vice President, CPWP - Card Usage & Portfolio Management MY
· Grow the Bank's market share of credit card portfolio, billings and formulate campaigns that maximizes the portfolio's profitability.
· Plan, develop and implement strategic usage loyalty campaigns and programs to grow cards billing and receivables to achieve the business and financial objectives.
· Constantly monitor and review the cost of loyalty, redemption and provision against forecast/budget.
· Monitor the performance of reward redemption and ensuring accuracy of management reporting.
· Drive campaigns via omni-channel approach effectively with optimum marketing cost.
· Engage and work interdependently with internal stakeholders and strategic partners to continuously enhance the Bank's Loyalty program to increase customer engagement, deliver superior rewards, increase revenue and reduce attrition.
· Enhance overall customer experience by reviewing and ensuring robust processes and workflows are in place to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Bank's Loyalty programs.
· Monitor and ensure adequate resources for effective and efficient daily Loyalty operational activities
· Continuously work closely with loyalty management vendor to review effectiveness of loyalty program, renew yearly redemption items and align usage loyalty programs with strategic business objectives . Qualifications
Recognized university degree in Banking / Business / Marketing or other related discipline
· Min 7 years working experience preferably in banking industry