Assistant Vice President - Merchant Partner Solutions
Financial Reporting and Tracking
Customer Engagement and Handling
- To sign up PineLabs Value Added Services (VAS) merchant (existing & new to bank) apart from standard merchant facilities.
- To set up PineLabs VAS campaign for marketing activities - from planning, execution till fulfillment.
- To monitor and feedback on merchant request, competitor's activity and market update to ensure achievement of business targets.
- To monitor to ensure all terminals are fully utilize.
- To ensure all accounts assigned is supporting our company.
- To monitor sales volume submission from merchant.
- To review all accounts to ensure is profitable for the company.
- To plan marketing activities in conjunction with company's growth objectives.
- Ensure and maintain good relationship with merchants via continuous service and support of sales volume.
- To target, solicit and sign up new PineLabs VAS merchants.
- To handle and escalate merchants' issues within reasonable timeline.
- Provide recommendation for process improvements.
- To minimize and control merchant attrition.
- Customer centric approach by developed customized campaigns and provide regular performance review for future improvements.
Learning & Growth
- To contribute effective feedback to improve efficiency of the internal processes.
- To ensure all ad hoc projects assigned are being carried out efficiently and on time.
- To ensure merchants request is fulfilled.
- Managing timeline closely and arranging effective distribution of all marketing materials.
- Develop further on individual knowledge and skills to ensure continuous improvement of employee commitment and readiness to assume higher position.
- Coach indirect reports in managing, merchants accounts.
- Graduate with a Degree from any field
- Min 2 years in banking industry with merchant acquiring experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic planning and implementation capabilities
- Understanding of operational processes and regulatory & compliance requirements.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Team player