Assistant Manager, Sales & Marketing
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
•Provide Employee Benefits solution to intermediaries and customer.
•Ensure highest level of assistance / support is rendered to the intermediaries or customers
•Connect with related internal or external parties to ensure delivery of services required (eg. third party administrators, TPAs) to intermediaries or customers.
•Ensure activities, plans and business decisions are aligned and appropriately executed.
•Provide timely feedback on changes in industry preference, regulations, and competitors. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible to meet the overall production sales target - APE and Renewal.
2. To work closely with intermediaries or relevant parties (internal or external) to execute and/or implement sales plan or other related activities.
3. Collaborate with team members on actions plan to deliver results.
4. Provide necessary marketing support for the intermediaries - examples, but not limited to submission of new business cases, renewal, joint-field works, seminars/promotions, and training or product briefings.
5. Actively participate in functions and events organized by the company for clients.
6. Work closely with the entire team in the Enterprise & Strategy division to achieve the overall goals.
7. Contribute in identifying / developing of new products, packages and market segments for business penetration and growth.
8. Prepare all relevant reports and any statistics as and required in timely and accurate manner.
9. Communicate closely with claims departments to ensure claims submitted are attended promptly.
10. Ensure all premiums outstanding do not exceed agreed timeline and timely execution of payment schedules.
11. Contribute in identifying / establishing appropriate processes / operational structure.
12. Any other duties assigned. JOB SPECIFICATION 1. Qualifications
- Preferably a degree or related insurance qualification
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience of which at least 2 years in preferably in the insurance industry.
- Good track record in sales & servicing
- Proficient knowledge in insurances products and operations (an advantage)
- Management and Retention key accounts
- Right attitude and team-working attributes.
- Must be meticulous with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good communication & presentations skills, pleasant personality