Assistant Manager, Partnership Growth and Management (Big Data)
To support and assist in acquiring new partner relationships and develop existing network of partners. Detail of the responsibility and challenges as follow:
- Big Data insights - work with CIMB's data management departments to uncover new insights about customer profiling and propensity modeling.
- Big Data marketing - employ customer insights (at aggregate level) to create opportunities for Partners to leverage CIMB's customer base for promotions, campaigns and related marketing activities.
- Business development - create opportunities to onboard new partners.
- Partner management - maintain and grow relationship with partners, including servicing and issue resolution.
- Internal stakeholder management - work with CIMB Bank's ecosystem to leverage existing relationships e.g. Corporate & Commercial customers and Credit Card Merchants to market Big Data capabilities.
- Candidate should have qualification of either Diploma, Degree or professional certificate.
- Fundamental understanding on Big Data and statistic analysis to enquire insight into customer/partner behavior and interaction with CIMB and competitors.
- Creative and positive mindset on seeking and trying new opportunites to grow existing network of partnerships with CIMB.
- Good team player and stakeholder management skills.