Assistant Manager, Legal
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Provide sound legal solutions and review of legal documentation to the internal stakeholders and management. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide sound legal solutions on legal matters.
- Review and draft agreements and other documentation.
- Candidates must possess Degree in law and Certificate of Legal Practice (or equivalent qualification to practice law in Malaysia).
- at least 4 years in IT contracts and privacy law.
- Able to provide accurate and sound advice which displays critical thinking and good strategic business sense in a timely manner.
- Experience in the insurance field is not a prerequisite, though would be an advantage.