Assistant Manager, Legal
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Provide sound legal solutions on legal matters.
Review and draft agreements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Provide sound legal solutions on legal matters.
2.Review and draft agreements and other documentation.
3.Review and draft insurance policy contracts. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide sound legal solutions on legal matters.
2. Review and draft agreements and other documentation.
3. Review and draft insurance policy contract Job Specification: a. Qualifications
- Candidate must possess Degree in law and knowledge in Malaysian law.
- Candidate with 3 year to 5 years of working experience in a legal firm or related field.
- Candidate is able to provide accurate and sound advice, which displays critical thinking and good strategic business sense in a timely manner.