Assistant Manager, Legal
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
1.Provide sound legal solutions on legal matters.
2.Review and draft agreements and other documentation.
3.Review and manage litigation matters. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide sound legal solutions on legal matters.
- Review and draft agreements and other documentation.
- Review pre-litigation matters and handle litigation matters.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor of Law or equivalent with minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in law firm with relevant experience.
- Candidae with 3 years to 5 years workng expeience in a law firm or related field.
- Able to provide accurate and sound advice which displays critical thinking and good strategic business sense in a timely manner