Assistant Manager, Financial Risk Management
Job ID: 001975 The Role
- To assist in the establishment, deployment and maintenance of the financial risk management framework and best practices.
- To maintain financial risk measurement processes by using appropriate data modelling, qualitative and quantitative tools.
- To assist in performance attribution analysis, the management and monitoring of financial risks.
- To assist in financial risk monitoring and reporting under the Group Risk & Capital Reporting framework and assist in the development of risk-based reports.
- To assist in the product / fund risk and compliance assessment done by all risk owners before and after product / fund launch as part of the annual product review
Job Requirements Our Requirement
- To have the initiative and aspiration to improve and widen knowledge in relevant fields.
- Knowledge of actuarial, investment, risk management, insurance or financial services operations, capital markets and insurance products will be added advantage
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Finance, Accounts, Actuarial Studies/ Insurance
- 1-3 years' experience in financial/operational risk management, financial modelling, product development or related area in the financial services industry.