* Management responsibilities * Subject matter expert role * Competitive salary and benefits
A leading financial institution is seeking an Assistant Manager to provide guidance and supervise junior analysts. This will include the delivery of operations services to internal and external stakeholders, in particular the day-to-day responsibilities, new business and project initiatives.
About the Role
- Provide support and guidance to administrators, managers and provide assistance to the head of department as required
- Identify improvement opportunities through streamlining, eliminating redundancies and implementing process automation
- Execute operating procedures that ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes
- Take necessary action to understand processes to ensure delivery is met within the given timelines
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Banking, Finance, Science or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in banking operations preferably in the derivatives domain
- Experienced in leading team and interacting with senior management
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 245221. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710