Assistant Manager, Customer Value Management
To deliver an integrated, cross-product approach towards customer value management and customer segmentation by positioning highly personalised value propositions to customers at relevant times during onboarding and over customers' life cycle with the Bank.
- Work with Decision Management team to employ data-driven approach towards identifying and acting upon key moments in customers' life cycles and daily transactions.
- Project-manage key initiatives related to multi-channel customer engagement encompassing both online and offline touchpoints.
- Develop value propositions which are relevant to respective segments, employing a cross-channel, cross-product and cross-functional approach.
- Coordinate bank-wide efforts to achieve Consumer Banking's vision of creating a Segment of One i.e. where every customer is treated as his/her own segment and every communication or offer is personalised to suit their respective interests and needs at the appropriate time.
- Candidate should have qualification in either Diploma, Degree or professional certificate.
- Strong interest towards understanding and gaining insight customer behaviour and preference in relates to customer action and decision.
- Analytical and strong desire to learn.
- Good team player.