Assistant Manager, Commercial Banking - Customer & Business Analytics MY
Job Purpose :
Key Responsibilities :
- To plan, analize, review and report of SME products, sales and business performance management.
- To establish business insigts/opportunities that facilitate business strategies and tract performance results on campaigns and business performances cover deposits, loan and fee income products.
- To collaborate/support business, sales and products proposals/activities to enable smooth execution and implementation.
- Prepare sales productivities decks for various sales channels covering deposits, loan and fee income products.
- Prepare products performance deck by sales channels by products for management review.
- Drill down system data and restructure data into meaningful management information to support and facilitate business strategies. This cover customer analytics as well as products analytics.
- To study and establish product profitability based on components of profitability analysis derived from movement of cost of fund, cost per acquisition, cost per support and customer's segment credit loss estimation and products behavioural life.
- To support Ad hoc task requested from management from time to time.
- Programming/coding skills and able to extract data from various system with business rule understanding.
- Analytical skills, strategic thinking and good communication skills