Assistant Manager, Client SS Case Analyst
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Assistant Manager, Client SS Case Analyst. Principal Responsibilities:
- Managing the receiving, logging and tracking incoming triggered cases.
- Assisting in managing exit cases, input of findings into the tracker/Case Management tool and updating the information.
- Conducting the product searches and reaching out to product areas / cross Lines of Business to determine the extent of the customer's relationship with the bank.
- Assisting in identifying the complexities and constraints to exit customers at a product level (that will include identifying if the customer is a Potential Vulnerable Customer and cases with Reputational Risk concerns).
- Assisting in identifying and looking for cross Business and cross border indicators including working with Compliance and RM to conduct customer searches.
- Assisting in taking criteria based decisions and log them.
- Ensuring adequate input from all stakeholders is obtained for each case and collate responses to build comprehensive case for decision.
- Assisting in ensuring cases flow through the exit management process in line with SLAs and timelines outlined in the Compliance FIM.
- Assisting in managing and aligning inputs such as stakeholder opinions across multiple businesses and functions supported by a governance framework to support client decisions.
- Assisting in arrange Client Selection Committees and act as Committee Secretary.
- Assisting in providing a clear and transparent audit trail of all exit management decisions and actions as an when required.
- Co-ordinate escalation process in the case of disagreement between committee members.
- Performing quality assurance checks on cases prior to submission to CSC for decisioning.
- Ensuring all exit or restrict activity is carried out as per CSC instruction.
- Exit: coordinate with appropriate product areas/ Service Delivery to ensure timely exit.
- R ing-fence: co-ordinate the restricting of functionality on products that have a contractual term, and monitoring when the product term has elapsed to enable the completion of exit.
- Retain: track and enforce any additional controls/ restrictions as required.
- Awareness and compliance with any data restrictions and local regulations.
- Experience in financial services and / or client risk and or AML/KYC type roles.
- A high level understanding of all types of financial crime and reputational risk
- Familiarity with Retail banking and financial services products
- The ability to work with various stakeholders to manage the Build The Case, Decisioning and Exit Execution phases of the Client Selection process
- A good understanding of client information to ensure sufficient materials are submitted to the Client Selection Committee for decisioning
- Strong communication skills and the expectation to present cases to the Client Selection Committee
- A keen eye for detail, together with strong administrative and organisational skills
- They must always act on and enforce the highest possible standard and principles across HSBC.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.