Assistant Manager, Business Analyst Customer Servicing
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
1.\tTo deliver all activities related to the facilitating and creation of accurate and clear User Requirements for all system enhancements / projects / new products / production incidents related to the Customer Experience Division
2.\tTo deliver all activities related to the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) management of all system enhancements / projects / new products / production incidents related to the Customer Experience Division User Requirements
- Review project/new product specification/enhancement/production incident request.
- Facilitate the necessary discussions with relevant stakeholders to clearly identify and articulate the business outcomes needed for the project/new product specification/enhancement/production incident request.
- To be constantly in-tune with business goals, objectives and strategies of the organization and to use that knowledge to help ensure the business outcomes are aligned with broader organizational picture.
- To maintain a deep awareness on how business process works, to enable effective impact analysis of the changes requested on existing business processes.
- Where possible, provide options or possible solutions from a technology and process perspective, to meet these business outcomes.
- Identify processes related dependencies, and highlight processes improvements where needed, to facilitate these changes.
- To actively participate in impact analysis from a system perspective, identifying dependencies in peripheral systems, modules etc.
- To clearly articulate and document the agreed business outcomes, and business solutions into a User Requirements Documents, and to facilitate and obtain sign off from relevant parties.
- Participate and provide input into design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate system designs and validate proposed solution
UAT Management & Post Deployment Support
- Prepare and finalize Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to sync up with Business Requirements, Functional Specifications Document and Test Plan with input/participation from Business Subject Matter Expert, IT Developer, System Analyst and Test Manager.
- Develop test strategy, plan, criteria, and expected results; aligning Test Plan with UR, FSD, and/or system impact (regression testing).
- Review and plan resources such as provide estimation on man-days required base on total test cases, test scopes, complexity of test cases, determine total testers required and work with Tester Resource Manager for resource allocation for UAT.
- Ensure all project parties are aligned on the project plan by reviewing the Test Plan with Business SME, Business Tester, System Support Tester, IT System Analyst, and facilitate sign off.
- Ensure necessary system access are granted to testers for UAT so that testers are able to carry out UAT assignments within project timeline.
- Ensure availability of test environment and thereby test scope can be completed within project time frame.
- Monitor the progress of test case execution, pass rates, while coordinating defect fixes with IT System Analyst.
- Follow up and manage UAT defects/ errors reported in identified Defect Management Tool in a timely manner.
- Approve the UAT upon the sign-off of UAT results by testers.
- Coordinate Post Deployment verification with Production users
- Ensure accurate effort estimation for tasks / project work and timely updating of actual time spent for all work in eResource Scheduler.
- Weekly report to supervisor on works progress and issues. Ensure issues are tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
- Consolidate gaps identified during UAT for follow up in a master list.
External interaction and management of stakeholders
- Perform other job functions and ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
Demand & Supply Team
- To ensure accurate inputs on resource availability to the D&S team; to enable meaningful discussions on task / project scheduling APO / Product Team / Other stakeholders
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of the User Requirements for all system enhancements / projects / new products / production incidents, focusing on "On-Time, On-Budget, On-Scope
- Ensure accurate assessments on required effort for tasks /projects, advising & securing on resource required on test execution, to enable projects to be delivered 'on-time, on-budget, on-scope'
- Actively identify and highlight risks and issues related to the tasks, and to actively contribute in identification of solutions and mitigating steps.
IT / Business Stakeholder
- Prepare accurate and detailed Change Request, User Requirements and walkthrough with System Analyst & Business Subject Matter Expert and perform any revisions as necessary
- Facilitates necessary discussions to identify viable solutions to the business problem, factoring in the outcomes of the impact analysis
- Work with System Analyst & IT Business Analyst to identify test scope, scenarios and total test cases
- Ensure clarity and deep understanding of the new product/enhancement background/features, UR, FSD & System Design, to enable a robust and comprehensive Test Plan to be created
- Perform impact analysis and work with relevant stakeholder to make a decision
- Agreed test scenarios / situations where Business Users (as Tester) will assist in test execution
- Communicate effectively or provide training to keep relevant stakeholders and business users of latest system enhancement/changes or issues
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.