Assistant Manager - Purchase Order Processor
- Adhere to Group Procurement Policy, Standards and Procedures, for governance and controls.
- Issue Purchase Order within the Service Level Agreement.
- Tracking of Acknowledgement of Purchase Order from Vendor.
- Create rapport and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders & external vendors.
- Contract review & supporting documents checking.
- Conduct system access review.
- Develop monthly statistical report.
- High personal integrity.
- Degree holder.
- Able to work based on Singapore's calendar.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision as well as the occasional long hours.
- Strong written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions.
- Team player, able to communicate effectively and good interpersonal skills.
Able to work under stress to meet deadlines.