Assistant Customer Sales Manager (Bangsar)
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
Representing the largest global Islamic financial services team of any international bank, HSBC Amanah provides a full suite of innovative Islamic products and services to retail and corporate customers around the world. Complementing HSBC's comprehensive range of global banking and financing solutions, HSBC Amanah leverages the Group's international experience and expertise in Islamic finance to best serve the growing demand for this viable alternative to conventional financing in Malaysia.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our HSBC Amanah
team in the role of Assistant Customer Sales Manager
, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, the job holder is mainly responsible for all the sales activities at Amanah branches and to manage the Financial Guides, in order to achieve the assigned team targets and ultimately contributing towards the branch's bottom line, whilst maintaining his/her own selling/cross-selling skills in order to confidently coach and counsel members of the sales team. Job holder is also responsible to develop sales plans which corresponds to Retail Banking & Wealth Management business and ensures effective implementation of business strategies to maximize profitability and attainment of strategic and operating objectives. Principal Responsibilities
- To meet / exceed sales targets and contribute towards the branch's business and bottom line, in line with the Amanah's strategy
- To champion and drive a culture that supports the HSBC Amanah brand experience
- To create positive staff morale, motivation and actively manages performance of the sales team
- To safeguard the Bank from loss and always protects the Bank's reputation
- To maintain HSBC internal control standards / ensures high standard of operational efficiency in the branch
- Preferably with degree or its equivalent
- Possess relevant experience in retail banking
- Possess sound problem solving ability and is able to balance operational and risk management in parallel with developing a strong sales and services culture.
- Proactively advocates direction to the team
- Possess strong business acumen good communication skills
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply