Assistance Manager, Customer Experience Enablement (Business Analyst)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The Assistance Manager has the key responsibility in assist Manager and Business Analyst team to deliver the new products launch, Service Request (SRF) for system enhancement, new initiatives/projects. He/She is the Functional Lead and is responsible to analyze processes and best practices among work-streams to ensure the system is delivered with maximize synergies, quality and efficiencies.
He/she is also responsible to coordinate the business scooping session and ensuring the quality business requirement documents are delivered within the agreed timeline. In additions, he/she is leading the team to produce a comprehensive business scenario for UAT executions and highlights the changes in business rules to Training Department for communication.
The Functional Lead will work closely with the Business Lead to build a robust Business Analyst team and he/she understands the business challenges and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals RESPONSIBILITIES: (key accountabilities)
- To conduct business scoping with the business users and to develop the Business Requirements for sign off
- To at least maintain the defined company's rules across all processes and to provide in depth technical expertise to ensure quality deliverable
- Ensure best practices are in place and ensure all customization documents are of absolutely "must have" for go-live and be signed off by users
- To review Business Scenario and test scripting in ensuring they are in line with the business requirements. To conduct the review sessions with the users to ensure acceptance and signed off by users
- Analyze business issues and recommends best practices and technical expertise and solves complex problems by applying innovative solutions
- To achieve milestones and objectives within project timeline
- Ensure personal development for self improvement and build positive working relationships within the team
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time
- Effective communication on any changes in administrative or processing rules triggered from system enhancement or new product launching to business users
- Leads a group of executives/business specialist in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) /Operation readiness test (ORT) planning and execution, provides business process training to testers for comprehensive system testing and lead the respective testers for smooth UAT activities via constant review and feedback sessions to achieve