Analyst, Fund Risk Management Support (6 months contract)
What is the opportunity?
I & TS Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximise efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/5 operations.
As an Analyst, Fund Risk Management Support, you are accountable for performing investigations, analysis, control reviews and post trade eligibility checks on the transaction exceptions in the system. You are an individual contributor supporting internal functions or businesses and provide information to an oversight team on any breaches of fund risk protocols. Your insights and recommendations contribute to the overall operational excellence of the region's mandate. Region: Luxembourg Working hours: 10AM - 7PM What will you do?
- Escalate fund breaches that may cause financial or reputational risk to clients/RBC to Supervisor
- Adhere to risk guidelines and seek ways to mitigate any problems you encounter
- Build strong working relationships with other internal departments including the Fund Accounting team and Luxembourg Risk Management team to achieve collective operational goals
- Coach and cross-train other team members as required; back up other staff in their absence
- Support the identification of new technology and operational improvements to increase quality service, reduce costs and ensure accuracy
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Complete training and learning plan that is expected for your role
- Degree in accounting and finance
- Strong knowledge of financial products and derivatives instruments
- Experience and demonstrated excellence in operational risk management support
- Proficiency in oral and written English language skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel and Access
What's in it for you?
- Fluency in other languages such as French, German or Italian
- Flexibility to work varying hours and bank holidays is highly desirable
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded