Agent Services Analyst
Duties & Accountabilities
- Analyze credit agreements and amendment documentation and other documentation as determined by deal
- Set up new Lenders, Borrowers, Bank Deals and Assets in WSO Agent - Maintain details; update administrative details information (wire instructions, contacts, etc.) in WSO Agent - including getting approvals from all Clients who have that Lender in their deals.
- Process Change Allocations based on documentation provided by client; review admin details and tax forms
- At client direction, enter all activity to maintain assets in WSO Agent
- Distribute payment notices
- On-boarding of new Agent clients
- QC other team members work
- Reporting - run and manipulate standard reports; create new reports; work with consulting team to scope custom reports
- Special projects, as needed
- Interaction with Web front end, ClearPar, MEI's and WSO Data
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required (finance, accounting, economics preferred
- Knowledge of Syndicated Loans a plus
Management requirements Personal Competencies
- Ability to multi task and adhere to deadlines
- Proficient PC skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Positive and driven attitude
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Work well in a team environment
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.