Administrator, Transaction Management - Private Capital Services
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services, Malaysia is a center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones.
RBC I&TS's Private Capital Services delivers specialist corporate fund administration, fund accounting, transaction management and shareholder services to Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure Funds and other Private Capital Services Structures. The Administrator, PCS Transaction Management is responsible for the accurate and timely execution of agreed processes supporting the investment/divestment transactions, portfolio tracking, cash monitoring and payment functions across a range of Private Capital Services structures, supported by the 'maker checker' process control function. Adherence to the mandatory escalation processes in accordance with agreed procedures when required is essential.
Supporting region : Luxembourg ( 4pm - 1am ) What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Accurate and timely execution of agreed processes supporting the investment/divestment transactions, portfolio tracking, cash monitoring and payment functions across a range of Private Capital Services structures.
- Understanding and execution of mandatory escalation processes in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Refer queries in a timely and effective manner and propose solutions for consideration with the agreed governance and change framework
- Build productive relationships with internal departments, and create working relationships as part of the wider Malaysia Client Operations Team and support cross-working and operational improvement initiatives
- Ensure allocated activities are conducted in accordance with procedures and support the governance and control through risk awareness
- Adhere to all RBC Investor & Treasury Services Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to use initiative and excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and networking abilities with agents and internal departments and ability to work as part of a team to achieve collective goals.
- Good organisation skills, ability to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines.
What's in it for you?
- Experience business administration and / or relevant operational knowledge and experience
- University degree or equivalent desirable.
- Relevant systems knowledge desirable, including Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded