Administrator, Client Invoicing
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing centre of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. Malaysia is one of two operational processing hubs that supports Custody - Transaction Management; Settlements; NAV Production; Fund Reporting; Shareholder Services; Global Fund Platform Services; Data Service Delivery; Client Invoicing; Entitlements - income and corporate actions and Reconciliations. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability. The objectives for Malaysia are to enhance the scalability of our global operations, improve service quality via our 'centres of excellence' and to implement/leverage standard processes globally.
As an Administrator, you will be responsible to effectively and efficiently keep our accounts receivable to a minimum by maintaining a high level of accuracy and service to the clients and business units we support. Region : Luxembourg Work hours : 1pm-10pm What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Ensure invoices are approved in sufficient time to meet Client Service Level Agreement. Run final complex invoices and prepare electronic results for distribution.
- Escalate all invoice issues (i.e. late delivery, adjustments, etc.) as per employee guidelines.
- Perform reviews of data derived to calculate fees from various sources to ensure integrity.
- Ensure invoice distribution performed accurately based on client's standing instructions (post, email, fax, duplicate invoices).
- Diarize client exceptions to ensure action in a timely manner.
- Prepare exception and ad-hoc Client Reports, as well as MDC (manual data capture) files.
- Verify exception and ad-hoc Client Reports, as well as MDC (manual data capture) files prepared by Analysts.
- Sign off on completed Variance Reports each month.
- Ensure all Data Support Exception reports (Direct Debit Verification & GC Shared, Duplicate Invoice/Email, Interest Difference, Invoices not Produced/Approved) are reviewed and completed.
- Finance or Accounting degree and qualification or related experience.
- Knowledge in Custody (Pension, Insurance, Fund, or ICS) or Funds Business.
- Computer Literacy - MS Excel.
- Independent, confident, self-motivated, pro-active and mature.
- As a guideline to ensure a reasonable time is spent in a role, you are expected to have at least 12 months of service in your current role for any lateral move
What's in it for you?
- Exposure to RBC core products/systems is an asset (Trust, Milvus, GPlus, PCR, MPower, CMS, PeopleSoft).
- Experience in financial industries or Invoicing function of other industries.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded