Admin Support Manager, Collection
To provide full support on all Administrative functions to the driving force team at all times within the stipulated Turnaround Time (TAT). Duties and Responsibilities: Financial
- Ensure monthly SP and write-back target are achieved.
- Ensure daily processing in accordance to Department Operating Instruction (DOI) and highlight if any discrepancy / gap / non-compliance found.
- Ensure in compliance with all internal and external policies / guidelines i.e. attending compulsory training, comply to block leave policy etc.
- Ensure satisfactory rating on all audits.
- Supervise overall Admin's Executives and Officers.
- Ensure all processes are timely executed with nil backlogs and accurately.
- Monitor and ensure team's TAT and KPIs are met.
- Ensure accurate daily, weekly and monthly report i.e. compliance reporting are submitted timely.
- Ensure all customer complaints and service requests are handled timely.
- Ensure overall departmental welfares are met on time
Skill Sets / Experiences:
- Continuously seek alternatives in improving the workflow via system enhancement / automation.
- Achieve staff rotation on their Admin functions to institute learning curve
- To assist, support and perform any ad-hoc projects assigned by Unit Head / Head of Department.
- Backup colleague whenever is required.
Qualifications Experience & Qualifications
- Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude together with initiative; and able to work independently
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Words, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Degree or Diploma
- Preferably with supervisory experience