Accounts Payable Team Lead (China Support)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Apr 19
Accounts Payable Team Lead (China Support)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Should be able to manage a large team of 10 to 15 people
- Responsible to assign tasks to team members
- Manage the volume by ensuring all team members are equally utilized
- Provide assistance, coaching and guidance for team members
- Monitor SLAs and ensure adherence to SLA at all times
- Participate in management meetings
- Monitor daily productivity of team members and ensure high productivity at all times
- Managing schedules of team members
- Managing escalations and ensure minimum escalations at all times
- Responsible for accuracy and quality of team
- Processing of payments transactions.
- Analyze vendor statements.
- Manage Payment Posting Process including verifying errors and perform resolutions, also act as a liaison to the client.
- Responsible for the following tasks related to payments:
- Act as main contact with bank regarding payments queries.
- Process cheque payments
- Process transactions from medium to difficult complexity.
- Process pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order. Accounts Payable Analyst may require processing one or these types of invoices (with PO or without PO).
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day.
- Receives scanned invoices from Scanning Center.
- Responsible for indexing of invoices before processing by the Payment team.
- Has working knowledge on both scanning and Accounts Payable application.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting related course.
- Min of 5 to 6 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Min of 3 years of team lead experience, managing 10 to 15 people (mandatory).
- Have shared serviced industry experience
- Able to write, read and communicate in Mandarin and English.
- At least 3 years of experience using SAP system (mandatory).
- With Billing experience (mandatory)
- Must be a good team player.
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
All of our employees will receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
"If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the "Consent and Acknowledgment - Personal Data" terms and conditions set out in Accenture's Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture's project with the client (" Project"). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above."