Accounts Payable Associate (Fresh Graduate) – Mandarin Speaker
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Responsibilities: Invoice Processing:
- Process pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order. Accounts Payable Analyst may require processing one or these types of invoices (with PO or without PO).
- Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day.
- Receives scanned invoices from Scanning Center.
Travel and Expense (T&E) Processing:
- Processing of payments transactions.
- Analyze vendor statements.
- Responsible for the following tasks related to payments:
- Act as main contact with bank regarding payments queries.
- Process Time and Expense (T&E) related payment.
- Process cheque payments.
- Manage travel and entertainment process including:
- Processing and validating approvals in T&E reports.
- Processing, reviewing and releasing payment based on electronic expense reports.
- Monitor and follow up on lost/missing receipts.