About the Role
SWIFT is expanding with new solutions for Securities and Capital Market transforming the industry introducing new seamless process and experience. SWIFT is seeking energetic & sales oriented talent to be part of the SWIFT AP Sales in growing the APAC business.
In line with the Commercial strategy/Operating/Regional plans to manage long term relationships with small to medium sized accounts in order to meet customer requirements and to achieve targeted sales, revenue growth and traffic development. Alternatively may manage small sized infrastructures and/or parts of sales programmes / initiatives. What to Expect?
What will make you successful?
- You will act as the first response to customers to provide customer services including handling of requests and query resolution as an Account Manager
- You will develop and drive strategic business relationships by understanding the local market and share SWIFT strategy in line with customers' business expansion/digitization plan as their "Trusted Partner"
- You will build relationships and collaborations with key stakeholders and customers to drive business growth
- You will provide the best solution to solve customers' challenges by email, telephone, virtual/face-to-face meetings based on current and future requirements
- You will prepare written quotations and use your selling skills to convert enquiries to orders
- You will build an understanding of local market trends related to the Payments/Securities and Corporate Market
- You will increase the overall service quality and client's satisfaction (both external and internal)
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in Financial Market (preferably settlements related activities)
- Excellent communication skills. Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Ability to close sales and to build relationships with prospects and existing customers
- A collaborative team player with good discipline and organized way of work
- Strong self-initiative with sales- and result- orientation
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Knowledge of CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com) and Social media
Akemi Umeda - Hiring Manager What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.