Project Role Description:
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. Work Experience:
4-6 years Must Have Skills:
AWS, Glue, DMS, Data integrations and Data Ops Job Requirements:
5 years of work experience with ETL, Data Modelling, and Data Architecture Proficient in ETL optimization, designing, coding, and tuning big data processes using Pyspark Extensive experience to build data platforms on AWS using core AWS services Step function, EMR, Lambda, Glue and Athena, Redshift, Postgres, RDS etc and design/develop data engineering solutions. Orchestrate using Airflow. Technical Experience:
Hands-on experience on developing Data platform and its components Data lake, cloud Datawarehouse, APIs, Batch and streaming data pipeline Experience with building data pipelines and applications to stream and process large datasets at low latencies
- Enhancements, new development, defect resolution and production support of Big data ETL development using AWS native services.
- Create data pipeline architecture by designing and implementing data ingestion solutions.
- Integrate data sets using AWS services such as Glue, Lambda functions/ Airflow
- Design and optimize data models on AWS Cloud using AWS data stores such as Redshift, RDS, S3, Athena
- Author ETL processes using Python, Pyspark
- Build Redshift Spectrum direct transformations and data modelling using data in S3
- ETL process monitoring using Cloudwatch events
- You will be working in collaboration with other teams. Good communication must.
- Must have experience in using AWS services API, AWS CLI and SDK
Experience operating very large data warehouses or data lakes Expert-level skills in writing and optimizing SQL Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technology
- Must have 4+ years of big data ETL experience using Python, S3, Lambda, Dynamo DB, Athena, Glue in AWS environment
- Expertise in S3, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis, EC2 clusters highly desired
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Sep 23 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.