- GBP2159.75 - GBP2699.69 per month
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Internal Auditor for an international bank * Credit Audit * Trade Finance * Good English Communication * 8 years of banking Audit exposure
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking an Internal Auditor to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Role Your role will require fulfilling the local regulatory requirement to have Internal Audit presence based on-shore lo manage the internal audit activities of the Bank.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years exposure, in the end, to end AML auditing, having handled direct responsibility for Auditing from banking or any audit in the big 4
- Develop and/or strengthen professional relations with auditees at every level to facilitate identification of risks and to manage timelines
- Be updated w1th regulatory requirements within the base location that is relevant to business activities and functions covered by Financing Activities & Functions Audit Team
- Good understanding of AML product and good strength in handling AML auditing for banks
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or or click Apply Now button quoting reference number AS00045808. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my