AM, Merchant Operation Support
*For internal staff please apply internal transfer via HRMS (https://myhrms.hlbank.my) with the information below: JR Number:
Refer to the above Job Number next to position title Location Code:
MYMHL10000 Department Code:
MY10006723 Designation Code:
AMMSPT Job Responsibilities:
- To set up merchant account in Asccend, complete pricing form and assign MID and TID upon merchant application approved.
- Key liaison unit with TPA (ie. Revenue Harvest) to ensure that the selection of card acceptance/wallet MID and TID are provided to facilitate the merchant account set up ie. Alipay, Unionpay.
- To prepare merchant appendix form and obtain stamping from LHDN on merchant agreement upon sign-off by Head of Merchant Acquiring (where applicable).
- To issue and post rejection letter to merchant mailing address for unsuccessful application.
- To raise maintenance form and perform maintenance in Asccend as follows:
- Termination of merchant account or terminal.
- Additional/Ad-hoc terminal/Function for new or existing outlets.
- Update of merchant account details ie. address, trading name, CA no., others upon requested by merchant or internal party (ie. auditor).
- Revise MDR and waiver of deposit and rental upon approvals from respective authorized approvers.
- Conversion of terminal type upon request from merchant or when terminal is faulty.
- MPOS PIN reset, request for activation code for MPOS users.
- Maintenance of e-commerce merchant account (e.g. update of trading name, setup admin role).
- Manage the team in processing and completing the day-to-day operations as well as develop and enhance processes for merchant operation support.
- Improve team process and SLA through process enhancement and support automation.
- To participate project meeting in the stage of URS review and UAT testing. To monitor the result post-implementation of any project to ensure nio impact to Merchant payment team.
- Support cross function within team in Card and Merchant Operation.
- Comply with bank policy, regulation and BNM guidelines as necessary.
- Ensure no backlog exist in own scope and team where to mobilize the resources according team capacity.
- Escalation in placed when team encounter problem, such as backlog, critical error and system problem.