AM, Business Development (Bancassurance)
Job ID: 001911 The Role
- Provide marketing support to Bank Branches
- Conduct training & briefing to bank branches
- Handle Enquiries from Bank Officers & customers
- Identify Clients' needs & propose improvement
- Participate in Housing Project launches & exhibitions
- Maintain good rapport & close contact with banker
- Acquire increasing support actively from Financial Institutions
- To service Financial Institutions' sales team in Bancassurance products
- Accomplishes other ad hoc tasks assigned by Management
Job Requirements The Person
- Possess a recognized degree in Finance, Marketing, Economics or any business-related field
- At least 2-3 years of life insurance selling experience, preferably with Team leader's experience.
- Must possess strong convincing skills in selling life insurance and committed with a desire to achieve targets and goals.
- Have strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills, with a demonstrable track record in sales/marketing/business development
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Preferably someone who can communicate in Mandarin