AM/Manager - Reporting Analysis
The preparation, development and analysis of information and provision of a high quality support service to line managers within the division/department . He/she is responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group of people. He/she is also responsible for planning and maintaining work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of its people and other resources within a support unit. Responsibilities:
· Ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting for operations management and Senior Management .
· Conducts analytical studies using financial and accounting concepts or techniques .
· Analyzes and develops solutions to problems using financial and project management expertise .
· Recommends the establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information.
· May prepare and issue instructions concerning generation, completion, and distribution of reports according to new or revised practices, procedures, or policies of reports management.
· Interprets, evaluates, and analyzes financial statements, operating records, and information to provide recommendations for financial improvement and trended future requirements
· Design, build, and implement new report formats and layouts on a customized basis for internal customers. - Report Analysis.
· Extract existing data to manipulate/calculate/format into presentable reports, charts, and graphs. Elicit, document, and analyze reporting needs and requirements.
· Perform ad hoc analytical requests and research projects for internal parties. Special projects as assigned by management.
· Provides technical assistance to assigned departments on reporting issues in current or proposed system
· Utilizes various financial information from various systems in the preparation of analyses, evaluation and reports relating to assigned areas
May research, evaluate and update competitors' trending to assist management in benchmarking current performance Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or Professional Qualification in the relevant discipline (Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics/Financial Engineering)
· Minimum 5 relevant working experiences, highly committed with deadline driven character.
- Good analytical and MS Office skills (Functions and formulas, V-lookups and Pivot tables. Knowledge of macro will be an added advantage.
· Strong commitment and has the ability to cope well under pressure with good communication skills
- Good presentation and influencing skills, required in guiding and assisting teams in preparing reports, whenever necessary
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadline and producing accurate information based on management's requirement