AML Compliance – Control Monitoring & Support
You will be responsible for the below tasks:
- Provide support to EDD review team in respect of EDD case management, including:
- proper assignment of EDD cases for timely review
- monitoring EDD review progress and timely updates of status
- assist in obt aining approvals for EDD cases required time extension for review
- safe custody for EDD register to ensure proper record keeping
- Assist in AML/CDD data analytics and reporting, and ensure timely submission of reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for internal control functions, primarily in the respect of authority matrix and system access governance, and conduct on-going review to ensure compliance to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Lead and coordinate AML related projects and other process improvement initiatives to drive transformation for operational efficiency and better compliance controls.
- Other administrative support and control functions within the team.
- Minimum: Degree in business/commerce
- Preferably with relevant experience in control monitoring and administrative support functions, or experience in project coordination/management
- Knowledge about banking compliance especially in the area of AML will be an added advantage
- Skills required:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Good written and communication skills
- Must have solid and strong knowledge & skills in Microsoft Excel. Experience in development of macros in Excel is an added advantage