Training & Change Management Lead
Training & Change Management Lead with Sales Transformation Location
Penang or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Job Type
Full Time Your role
To support IHS Markit Sales Transformation training and change management programs globally, prepare and execute training and change initiatives that enable the smooth implementation of Sales Operations transformation activities.
Do you enjoy interacting with Stakeholders of all levels and communicate efficiently through the entire organization? Do you have experience operating in a large global, fast-paced and complex firm? Do you have subject matter expertise in Training and Change Management and know how to apply this? Do you use project management methodologies to prioritize and stay focused?
Being positive, energetic and taking ownership describes you well?
We're looking for a Senior Associate, Training & Change Management Lead to:
Stakeholder Engagement & Management:
- Accountable for the execution of the Training and Change Management Strategy & Plan for IHS Markit's Sales Operations transformation program
- Design and oversee the implementation of the Training and Change Management Strategy & Plan
- Manage people-related matters to ensure all Training and Change Management plans are implemented on time and in full, boosting the adoption rate of the change through communications, stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, user training, post-go-live-support, and people capability development
- Manage and coach 2 resources (Training Specialist & Change Management Specialist) reporting to the position. This role will lead a 1) Training Specialist who will prepare, facilitate and execute training of the business process and the Salesforce CRM application, and 2) Change Management Specialist who will prepare communications, presentation materials, and training materials.
- Build and sustain trusting relationships with stakeholders from all levels globally to deliver training and change activities for the Sales Transformation
- Influence, negotiate and manage the business vertical and global stakeholders in driving the change whilst monitoring & tracking updates and reporting back to Group
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify roadblocks, propose solutions, and escalate if necessary
- Work closely with all Sales Transformation stakeholders to monitor and ensure actions are closed as per the timeline
Change Impact Assessments:
- Support the planning, delivery, and embedment of sustainable training and changes to all business verticals' way of working
- Ensure that all regions deliver work assignments using appropriate processes, tools, and framework as per standards
- The scope of training and related changes would impact around 4000 Salesforce users, with an occasional need to work with external vendors to ensure the smooth implementation of new IT systems
- Manage the timelines of training and change management initiatives, ensure upfront planning, and ensure timely executions to meet milestones of the Sales Transformation program within the specified budget
- Identify the potential impacts arising from the transformation activities to develop customized Training and Change Management activities (e.g. communications, training, engagement sessions)
- Identify risks and propose risk mitigation actions to ensure value realization of the Sales Operations transformation program and minimal disruption on daily operations.
- Assess change readiness through feedback gathering (via survey, focus group, one-on-one teams' discussions, etc.)
- Capture lessons learned and ensure it is incorporated into future change management and project plans.
- Design a communications strategy and plan for the Sales Operations Transformation program, and adapt accordingly to improve the communications approach continuously
- Oversee the development of communication materials
- Consult counterparts globally and customize communication accordingly to ensure the communication fits the culture, context and business environment of the region
- Oversee the development of training sessions or training materials and develop training materials such as training decks, video tutorials, user guides, or quick reference guide
- Learn about new tools being implemented and conduct training (face-to-face, Teams, etc.)
The Global Sales Operations team is being rebuilt and transformed organizationally and under new leadership. The position reports to the VP, Global Sales Operations, which is in Penang, Malaysia. The Sales Operations function reports on sales transformation within the finance division along with the Global Salesforce Program.
Your expertise You have
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology/ Human Resource/ Communications/ Sociology or relevant experience in Training and Change Management
- at least 5 years' experience in leading teams and providing leadership in Training and Change Management
- Ability to engage stakeholders at the working level
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Creativity and good presentation skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to simplify complex information for effective communication
- Demonstrates good knowledge of change management methodologies (will be an advantage)
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail
- excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, listen and influence at all levels and across divisions
- passionate about training and change Management
- an excellent communicator, networker, collaborator and influencer at all levels globally
- dependable, loyal and supportive
- results orientated
- able to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously in a demanding and fast-paced environment
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence. Join us
Boundaries belong on maps, not in your work. Start every day at IHS Markit with the excitement of what's next, by working with people from across the globe on interesting, cutting-edge projects and gaining once-in-a-lifetime learning experiences. It is easy to be passionate and invested in your work here, knowing you are causing an effect for some of the world's most influential companies. You'll get to be hands-on with, and see the direct impact, of your work. Career satisfaction just comes with the territory here Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.