Sr Demand Management Analyst
IHS Markit is the leading source of information and insights in critical areas that shape today's business landscape. Customers around the world rely on us to address strategic and operational changes in a number of industries, including Financial Services, Automotive, Energy, Maritime & Trade, and Product Design. Our experts work closely with our clients to provide data, insights and advanced analytics that help businesses make informed and confident decisions. Your Role
We invite you to apply for a dynamic pre-sales role in our Marketing organization. You are the conduit and first touch human between our prospects and our Account Executives, representing IHS Markit and its brand. This role is a fundamental role focusing on achieving our customer acquisition & revenue growth objectives and supporting the sales funnel. It's an opportunity to get your foot in the door, jumpstart your sales career and become a contributing colleague of a high profile and high performing pre-sales team. If you are competitive and a go-getter, this position might be for you. Responsibilities
• Engage in both inbound web inquiries and outbound pre-sales conversations on phone calls and live website chat.
• Hunting/prospecting through cold/warm calling and live chats to generate new sales leads and uncover new opportunities.
• Generate, qualify, nurture and handover leads by developing and driving effective calling/chat and selling strategies.
• Leverage product knowledge and sales best practices to achieve individual call and chat volume, quality appointment settings and lead targets.
• Maintain and expand our database of prospects.
• Prioritize and manage the lead queue volume effectively to maximize sales opportunities.
• Prequalify marketing and sales leads and support prospecting initiatives and marketing campaigns assigned.
• Successfully pursue new customers through outbound sales strategies.
• Assign qualified leads to appropriate Account Executives by capturing all relevant contact details and activities completely in Salesforce.
• Collaborate with Account Executives, lead owners and marketers to ensure lead/customer responsiveness.
• Leverage internal resources and sales/marketing systems to expand product knowledge and your lead qualification skills.
• Understand and acknowledge the customer journey and where and how we meet the prospect/customer in their personalized journey.
• Participate in staff and internal meetings and contribute to sales and marketing meetings on calling and live website chats to advance the sales cycle. Qualifications
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in any related field.
• Minimum 2 - 3 years relevant working experience.
• Speak, write and understand the English language, any other language will be a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Capability of dealing with inquiries with a friendly, responsive, efficient and on brand manner.
• Knowledge of sales methods, best practices and experience.
• Results driven with a positive "can do" attitude with a proactive approach.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team with a strong drive for sales results.
• Good problem solving, negotiation and sales skills.
• Ability to actively listen in order to prioritize and understand customer needs.
• Very good computer skills and a readiness to learn.
• Knowledge and experience working in Salesforce (CRM) and prior sales experience, a plus.
• Flexible working on shift eg : America / EMEA / APACInclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.