Sr Client Services / Customer Care Support Analyst
Job Title : Sr Client Services/ Customer Care Support Analyst - APAC Shift
(Primary responsibilities focus on the billing processes while ensuring online Help Desk and billing process are compliant and follow business guidelines)
Location : Penang - Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah
Job Type: Full Time
This Customer Care Support Analyst role will focus on accurate and timely billing for our subscription business and growing conference division This role will be at the forefront of supporting our brand while ensuring a positive customer experience aligned with the guidelines and best practices of the business.
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and understand basic financial fundamentals while being detailed oriented customer focused, energetic, results driven and comfortable with adhering to strict monthly deadlines when interacting with both internal and external customers. This role will support our subscription and conference divisions by obtaining thorough knowledge of the billing system, maintaining and documenting processes and assisting with the online Help Desks, eCommerce platforms and CRM system.
General Job Duties:
- Review orders
- Run reports to identify orders to be billed
- Export / Import data from business platforms and assist with data entry tasks.
- Adhere to strict deadlines for billing.
- Prepare orders for billing and ensure accuracy and consistency across platforms
- Ensure revenue is scheduled to be earned correctly and Invoices are accurate and timely.
- Maintain account / customer information across all business systems.
- Regularly interact with internal teams and provide timely and accurate responses to internal and external customer inquiries and business stakeholders.
- Send invoices and tear sheets (when applicable) to customers (Digitally or via Postal Mail).
- Create and track orders for prepayments.
- Follow compliance and business guidelines as well as defined service level agreements.
- Document and maintain processes and workflows.
- Assist with online help desk tasks as needed.
- Participate in projects and Assist with department tasks
- Comfortable adhering to strict monthly deadlines.
- Detail Oriented.
- Strong organizational & troubleshooting / problem-solving skills.
- Willing to quickly learn new products, processes and business systems.
- Demonstrates good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Works well independently on multiple tasks and as a team player.
- Results driven with customer first focus.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems with a strong preference to Salesforce.
- 2-3 years' experience in a customer support role, preferably in a B2B setting or with a publishing company.
- Bachelor's degree or Customer Service Work equivalent
- Basic understanding of fundamental financial practices (Credits, Discounts, Revenue, Recognition) required.
- Basic knowledge of Excel required.
- Experience in process documentation is a plus
- Salesforce or CRM experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with billing systems a plus.
- Experience with adobe / pdf editor a plus but not required.
- Fluent in English, Multi-lingua abilities are a plus.
Physical Requirement/Working Environment:
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essentials responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.