Relationship Manager, Business Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· T o identify and execute cross sell opportunities from existing and new to bank clients for all Business Banking product
· Relationship Managers to achieve and exceed the assigned revenue, contribution and footings targets, for the BB segment Identify and execute cross sell opportunities from existing Business Banking.
· Grow client portfolio size by deepening existing client relationships.
· Provide advice on potential financial solutions based on identified needs.
· Analyze financial requirements of clients and match with bank's product offerings.
· Identify and prioritise activities to maximize revenue contribution from allocated client portfolio.
· Maintain close working relationship with staff and management to assist in resolving Business Banking's problems and service requests.
· Analyze and review potential business to ensure maximum profitability.
· Ensure disciplined adherence to set sales and relationship management processes and standards.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Collaborate with product, credit and functional specialists to deliver timely and effective customer solutions.
- Operate within Risk & Compliance requirements/ framework.
- Risk monitoring and ensure loan impairment below competitor's loss rate.
- Able to convert service recovery issue into customer loyalty opportunity.