Premium Manager - Retail Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Listen, explain & sell (in person)
- Understand needs of Premium tag client & walk-in clients by actively providing quality, efficient after sales services.
- Proactively explain respective banking proposition that fits Premium tag client ingoing Needs/anchor products, e.g: CASA, Mortgage, CC, BC CASA.
- Proactively refer for specialised needs; e.g: simple wealth products.
Deep sell (in person)
- To maximise cross sell opportunities by immediately broaden the conversation to include fuller bundle
- Actively refer to Business Banking Acquiring Team for BC lending needs, e.g: debit & credit card (individual)
Prepare, set up, & activate
- Ensure required documents are available when in need by :
- Compiling required documents
- Conduct CDD
- Opening of new account / activate products
- Tag clients to the right segment.
- Refer respective business clients to BC Banking Team and Affluent to Priority Banking Team.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Actively fulfil basic service need and pass on rest to Client Centre or CSM.
- Basic banking products knowledge - CASA, Mortgage, PL, Credit Cards & Simple Wealth
- Market and competition knowledge
- Closing deals
- Ability to drive and manage client interaction
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
- Discipline and good time management to handle client needs
- Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
- Strong analytical ability
- Understanding of CDD principles
- Interpersonal and complaint handling skills
- Bank's product knowledge
- Understanding of policies and procedures
- ABM rules / Bank Negara FEA regulations
- Branch Operations Manual (WEBOM) /MIC/ group circulars/bank policy and tariff of charges
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.