At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to deliver SCB Direct Closure(DC) channel APE sales target.
- Managing and motivate bank sales staff to meet APE target set for the Financial year.
- To provide core insurance support i.e. Joint sales , Coaching , Role play.
- Alignment with branch managers to plan and manage branch activities related to direct closure e.g. event, joint sales call and product training.
- Coach bank sales staff to improve their key drivers ie : active ratio, conversion ratio, productivity and product holdings ratio.
- Mentoring bank sales staff to adhere to compliance guidelines, best sales practices and quality servicing.
- Penders Management to achieve channel average conversion ratio.
- Monthly sales planning with Branch Managers on sales forecast, action plans and cross selling.
- Liaise with PDCS/policyholders/business partners to assist in appeals/complaints if needed.
- Monthly business review and visitations with RSM & Business Partners.
- Building rapport with business partners key stakeholders ie SCB RM, BSSM, BM, BOSM, STM.
- Responsible to implement any new distribution model at branch if any.
- Address queries and guide bank sales staff on product features, forms filling and administrative matter.
- Provide support in assisting bank sales staff on their client's policy service enquiry so that bank sales staff is able to communicate effectively with their client.
- Provide support related to items that are pending with PAMB for processing.
- Second level support will be provided by the respective RSM in case the primary support resource is unable to support or is not available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Monitoring branch bancassurance business persistency and customer service from previous referral channel.
- Possess a recognized Degree / Diploma / Certificate in any discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in financial services industry.
- Knowledge of insurance, banking and other financial products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with multi-lingual ability.