Inside Sales Associate Manager - Engineering & Product Design
Manage Inside Sales team to:
- Achieve specific monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Maximizes revenue and customer satisfaction within assigned territories/verticals.
- Exceed metrics assigned e.g. touch points, call volumes etc.
- Develop relationships with key customers to ensure long term partnerships and ensure customer delight.
- Generate accurate forecasts of sales performance.
- Develop knowledge of IHS PD products and capabilities.
- Generates referrals and new business from both new & existing customers
- Manages customers throughout the year to renewal of accounts/subscriptions
- Responds to customer calls regarding products and services and identifies up selling opportunities for such calls
- Execute monthly sales target with strategy and team work
- Develop & implement sales strategies
- Handle career development and performance reviews for COE Inside Sales Team.
- Develop and improve skills of the Inside Sales Team through regular coaching and training Requirements
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership/management skills as well as sales skills.
- Minimum 5 years' solid sales experience preferably in the engineering or information services field/s
- Extensive proven track record in telephone sales/customer care
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiations skills
- Mature, self-motivated with a passion for selling.
- Result-oriented and being able to deliver sales target monthly.
- Being able to deliver under high pressure and challenging environment.
- Connect customer values and products/services
- Self-driven and motivated for learning new things
- Business level English required
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to Excel, Word, Outlook, sales processing and forecasting software.
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.