Inside Sales - Energy Business
We are looking for energetic and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. This person plays a key role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You would be able to communicate effectively, negotiate, mediate conflict, maintain an objective, have a professional and friendly demeanor and be able to learn about new products quickly.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and email
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Log activities, update forecast etc using salesforce.com
- Provide monthly sales report
Working Hours :
- Individual with experience serving small to mid-size companies across energy and natural resources services verticals would be a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales/Business Development
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Oil&Gas/Petroleum or relevant industry
- Good understanding of Upstream or O&G sector
- Good English communication skills - other language will be a bonus.
- Experience in dealing with Global clients
US Shift (11pm - 8am)IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.