Customer Support Analyst
Are you a dependable team player? Do you enjoy working on data heavy projects that directly impact client engagement & satisfaction? We're looking for a Customer Support Analyst, within the Issuer Solutions Division to:
• Prepare Excel files for data imports & execute those imports
• Reports for management
• Set up trials for clients, extending and inactivating accounts.
• Data Cleanups
• Work on Ad-Hoc client data requests
You will be working in the Client Services Team in Penang. The Global team of over 40 members service the Issuer Community. Our data and solutions allow clients to make informed choices that shape the direction of their company at the highest levels. Internally we work with different business lines and stakeholders to provide feedback and enhance our product offerings.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Experience in working with and maintaining a database
• Fluency in English (written and verbal)
• Japanese language skill is a plus
• Comfortable and credible when interacting with senior leaders, both internal and external
• A team player
• Committed to growing our team and your career
• Culture - We have a team first culture at IHS Markit.
• Career Path - Internal Mobility is encouraged. You control your career path.
• Training - The skill sets you develop in this role will best position you for career growth and future development.Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.