Digital Marketing Analyst - SEO
IHS Markit is seeking an SEO Digital Marketing Analyst to support the development and execution of Content Marketing and SEO initiatives. In this role, you will contribute to the SEO strategy through the ongoing analysis.
As an SEO Digital Marketing Analyst, you will collaborate with our SEO team to maintain tools and reports that help inform SEO priorities. An ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, is well versed in SEO, and can identify tends and opportunities and make strategy suggestions based on this analysis. Key Responsibilities
include, but not limited to maintaining, monitoring, and analyzing the following:
Additional Responsibilities May Include:
- Keyword research
- Daily rank/fall-off reports
- Weekly keyword ranking report
- Competitive research
- Rolling split test report
- Mobile site speed reports
- Additional weekly and monthly reporting tasks
- Testing new digital marketing/SEO/reporting tools.
- Support marketers with paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Test and support new tactics, channels and technologies.
- Perform tests on landing page experiences and report back findings
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise with enterprise-class PPC and SEO in both an eCommerce and business-to-business environment.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords/Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Adobe Analytics and Salesforce.
- Logical and analytical thinking to generate insight and recommendations from multiple sources of data.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting campaign results and communicating campaign needs to stakeholders.
- Ability to identify changes and opportunities within ad platforms and communicate for adoption.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.