Our client is an international bank with a strong foothold in Asia, seeking for a Supervisor and Senior Fund Accountant to join the team.
- Accurate and timely execution of agreed processes supporting the fund accounting, NAV production, and GP accounting functions across a range of structures, including execution of complex accounting process.
- Review the work of other Fund Accounting administration team members in support of the ‘maker checker’ process and control functions.
- Ensure all audit and regulatory requirements are clearly satisfied and key service level agreements met as evidenced through the monitoring and controlling the timely and accurate completion of processes.
- Maintaining subject matter expert level understanding and exemplary execution of mandatory escalation processes in accordance with agreed procedures when required. Create and maintain detail and status of any issues/events.
- Act as a escalation point for oversight team and respond to all queries and in a timely and effective manner and propose solutions for consideration with the agreed governance and change framework
- Build productive relationships with internal departments, and create working relationships as part of the wider Malaysia Client Operations Team and support cross-working and operational improvement initiatives
- Ensure activities and controls are documented in comprehensive procedures and support the governance and control of the team through the application of professional awareness risk mindset
- Experience in fund accounting and / or business administration with a focus on financial services and preferably fund structures
- Relevant operational knowledge and experience (4+ years)
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to use initiative and excellent attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills and networking abilities with agents and internal departments and ability to work as part of a team to achieve collective goals
- Good organisation skills, ability to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines
- Relevant tertiary education
- Willingness to take on new challenges, confident and self-motivated
- Accounting or business administration qualification desirable.
- Fund accounting system knowledge desirable, Multifonds or equivalent applications
Interested candidates please email to email@example.com
Kalyn Kong (EA Reg no: R1110919)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684