Supervisor, Production Assurance
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/5 operations . The Production Assurance will act as a business expert to the Client Operations departments, namely Transaction Management, Shareholder Services , Fund Accounting and Middle Office. They will be to manage and implement a wide range of tasks, including technical support, process improvements, global and local projects, testing, designing and delivering technical training.
As a supervisor, will be supporting a global team, flexibility will be required to support business needs. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Involved with BAU Technical Support (Change Control, Enhancement Requests & Client Ops Quality Governance) + Project Implementation Support.
- Work closely with Risk & Control Governance from BAU & Project Implementation.
- Involved with Management Reporting - project status / updates / departmental performance.
- At least with 4-6 years related experience.
- Sound planning and organization, management skills.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Stakeholder Management - Independent, confident, self-motivated, pro-active and mature.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
What's in it for you?
- Good networking and client relationship.
- Computer literacy.
- Macro / VBA / Coding skills will be an advantage.
- Willing to take on new challenges and work under pressure.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
- A world-class training program in financial services.
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded.