Specialist, HK Life Claims
1. a. Process all Life and/or A&H claims or pre-approval requests received as per stipulated requirements
b. Ensure meeting individual quality, turn around time and productivity benchmark
c. Review/approve cases that exceeds subordinates' authority
2. a. Training of all new joiners on HK Life claims processing rules and products knowledge including Review and Feedback for On-The-Job training cases
b. Providing training in System Navigation and Processing Steps, towards certification with Claims Approval Authority, as stipulated in the Claims Approval Authority guidelines.
3. Report claim experience, quality, trends and patterns analysis, with a view to identifying issues, formulating solutions and strategies as part of the risks management and control responsibilities and its implementation.
4. Assist Assistance Manager to conduct regular claims review in claims performance to ensure claims principles/authorities are adhered to. Review claims decision making process to identify areas of claims risk management concerns for further improvements.
5. Organize and implement team engagement activities to foster closer team spirit and create work life balance environment.
6. Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements Minimum Job Requirements
Education: University or college graduate holding appropriate professional qualification, with at least 3 years working experience with 2 years related experience in claims.
Good communications and presentation skills.
Self-motivated and customer orientated.
Sound problem solving.
Time management skills.
Computer literate in MS Office.
Specific Business Knowledge:
Sound knowledge of Accident & Hospitalisation claims.
Experience in Life insurance with an added advantage
Preference for proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English, with strong written skills.
Job Segment: Risk Management, Finance