Senior Administrator, R&IA
What is the opportunity?
Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/5 operations.
Reporting to the manager, the Senior Administrator will be responsible to ensure treatment of cash and security instructions received from RBC IS's clients are in line with prescribed market, NAV and Treasury deadlines.
Following Australia business hours, this role is required to work on shift hours from 6:30AM until 3:30PM, or 5:30AM until 2:30PM during daylight saving season. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Responsible to ensure daily tasks for the team are completed via EOD check and ensures that any ad-hoc requests are carried out.
- Performs high level validation for the team along with the Supervisor.
- Responsible to lead the team in the absence of the Supervisor and ensures BAU of tasks and management duties which include conducting daily briefings.
- Carry out internal team trainings for the new joiners and acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the team.
- Responsible to ensure any system issues are resolved: Statpro, Charles River, Hiport
- Banking experience in operations/back office.
- Analytics and Compliance knowledge background knowing these systems - Statpro, Charles River, Hiport
- Knowledge in different investment instrument types.
- As a guideline to ensure a reasonable time is spent in a role, you are expected to have at least 12 months of service in your current role for any lateral move
What's in it for you?
- Independent to work on minimum supervision.
- Able to lead the team.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded