Senior Administrator, Direct Investments
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. Malaysia is one of two operational processing hubs that supports Custody - Transaction Management; Settlements; NAV Production; Fund Reporting; Shareholder Services; Global Fund Platform Services; Data Service Delivery; Entitlements - income and corporate actions and Reconciliations. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability. The objectives for Malaysia are to enhance the scalability of our global operations, improve service quality via our 'centres of excellence' and to implement/leverage standard processes globally.
Supporting Region : Australia ( 6.30am to 3.30pm ) What will you do?
- Maintain comprehensive operating procedures that ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes.
- Support the environment of continuous improvement that assesses workflow, processes and procedures on an ongoing basis, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality within the department.
- Continual training to ensure industry best practices are reflected within the operations.
- Maintain records for measurement of service quality, & effectiveness against appropriate benchmarks.
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Ensure procedures are adequate to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory & audit requirements as internal well risk management requirements policies.
- Mitigate financial/reputation risk by suggesting appropriate structure, resources, procedures and controls are developed and maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements or company policies.
- Obtain satisfactory results in all internal & external audits.
- Complete ongoing training & development on operating procedures & regulatory requirements.
- At least 2-3 year of transaction services/financial services experience
- Strong communication skills
- Risk management and mitigation focus
- Time Management
- Strong attention to details
What's in it for you?
- Experience business administration and / or relevant operational knowledge and experience
- University degree or equivalent desirable.
- Relevant systems knowledge desirable, including Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded