Risk Analyst - Strategic Initiatives
What is the opportunity?
Senior Risk Analyst role will be supporting with strategic and tactical initiatives for US Risk. The scope will be both CTB and RTB projects both supporting Enterprise Risk and broader Risk functions, working with owners and stakeholders. This role also involves some oversight of a junior analyst who will be supporting the team. What will you do?
- Support with the execution of tactical and strategic initiatives for US Risk
- Identify new initiatives contributing to increased efficiency and effectiveness of US Risk
- Align with other Risk functions regarding initiatives and strategic operating approach
- Provide advisory support to functions looking to begin or complete strategic or tactical projects aligning with US Risk and work already completed
- Drive coordination and collaboration between stakeholders and management to ensure successful project completions
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- As part of initiative execution and identification, perform data analysis and examination to support decision making and remediation / execution activities
- Develop and design process flows and other templates to understand current state architecture and formulate target state operating model
- Create presentations summarizing findings and proposed solutions of projects and initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Law or other related fields.
- At least 3 years work experience in a Risk Management role in a Financial Services organization. y
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Financial Institution regulatory landscape
- Strong knowledge of project lifecycle, business transformation and analysis senior management / committee reporting
- Managing stakeholders to gain consensus and deliver the solution / proposal
What's in it for you?
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into plans and solutions
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded